HDMI to Mini-HDMI 3m Cable $7.4713 in stock
HDMI to Mini-HDMI 1m Cable $4.987 in stock
|More variations available|
HDMI to Mini-HDMI Monitor/TV Cables (Type A to Type C)
Useful for connecting your TV or monitor to a device which has a Mini-HDMI socket rather than a conventional full size HDMI port.
- High quality HDMI to Mini-HDMI cable (Type A to Type C)
- Gold plated contacts for increased conductivity
- Fully moulded connectors for maximum reliability
- Conforms to HDMI version 1.3 standard
- Perfect for Intel NUC monitor/TV connection
HDMI has become a ubiquitous video connection standard in recent years and although its connector is relatively compact, some equipment manufacturers are now using a smaller style “Mini-HDMI” socket on their devices in order to save space. Mini-HDMI is electrically compatible with HDMI, the only difference being the size of the connector. Mini-HDMI is commonly used on small devices such as video camcorders and ultra compact form factor computers such as Intel’s 4th Generation NUC.
Top Cables and adapters
Gelid PWM Adaptor Cable for VGA Cooler Fans
Gelid PWM Y Cable, Connect two PWM fans to one socket
Gelid 1-to-4 PWM Fan Splitter
Quiet PC IEC C13 UK Mains Power Cord, 1.8m (Type G)
Streacom PCI Express 1X Slot Riser Card Adapter Cable
Noctua NA-SRC10 3-Pin Low-Noise Adaptors, 3 pack
Noctua NA-SYC1 4-Pin PWM Fan Y-Cables, 2 pack
Noctua NA-SEC1 4-Pin PWM Fan Extension Cables, 3 pack
Nanoxia 8-Pin PCI-E Extension, 30 cm, Single Sleeve
Gelid 8pin Acrylic Cable Holder
“I’ve always built my own PC’s”
“I’ve always built my own PC’s, but this time around I figured I’d buy a ready made. I was a little apprehensive, but after working out the cost of the components I’d be paying not a lot more to have it built, shipped and warranted.
I gave Quiet PC a try and am so glad I did.
I’m not a gamer and wanted a fast and silent PC to do development work on. A fast process, disk and lots of memory is required for virtual machines and compiling code. So I went for the fastest i9 I could.
- UMX4 Zone Black Compact Midi Tower Aluminium ATX Case
- PRIME Z390-A LGA1151 ATX Motherboard
- 9th Gen Core i9 9900K 3.6GHz 8C/16T 95W 16MB Coffee Lake CPU
- Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) Memory Kit
- Silverstone Heligon HE02-V2 Fanless CPU Cooler (up to 95W)
- Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX 4GB Fanless Graphics Card
- Nofan P-500A Silent 500W Fanless 80+ GOLD PSU
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD (3500/3200)
- Seagate FireCuda 2TB 3.5in Solid State Hybrid Drive SSHD
When it arrived - earlier than expected, I powered it on and installed my OS etc. I discovered that my monitors wouldn’t stay on. I was using a power saving plug that turns my monitors on only when my PC is on. This new PC draws so little power the energy saving plug doesn’t detect it’s on!
It’s so strange that it sits there totally silent. It’s actually difficult to tell if it’s on.
When I opened the case (no screws required) to install my WiFi card the inside was so tidy I was very impressed. Compared to my old rats nest of wires in the old PC this is almost bare.
A very satisfied customer. Well done Quiet PC.”