Wired and Wireless
If your PC needs to be connected to the Internet or LAN (and whose PC doesn’t, these days?), then these are the products you need. Most modern PCs have Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) ports built into them now, hence our focus has shifted more toward the wireless side of the market which is regularly improving as newer faster standards are ratified from year to year.
- Add four 10/100/1000 RJ-45 Ethernet ports to a client, server or desktop PC
- Intel I350-AM4 chipset with Intel Virtualisation Technology for connectivity
- PXE network boot
- Supplied with low profile bracket
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for desktop PCs
- 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable operation
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 5
- IEEE802.11ac standards compliant
- Antenna to support WLAN 2Tx2R transmission
- High speed wireless connection up to 1733 Mbps
- Bluetooth Enhances Data Rate (EDR) support
- Extremely compact and lightweight USB design
- 1 Transmitter/1 Receiver (1x1:1) antenna configuration
- IEEE 802.11b, g and n compatible, with transfer rates up to 11/54/150 Mbps respectively
- Broadcast distances up to 100m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc network modes support
- Most advanced Bluetooth 4.0 adapter, backward compatible
- Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology for energy-saving connectivity
- Highly portable, ultra-small design
“Fast expert and knowledgeable service”
“The ordering process was simple - click on a few parameters to select components - and the build time was quickly completed. One of the selected components didn’t work with the Ubuntu OS I had selected, and the refund on that component was problem-free.
The staff always seem to be happy to take calls and to answer questions.
This was the second PC we’ve bought from Quiet PC and couldn’t recommend them highly enough. Too bad we’re not in the market for any more at present, but when we are I know where I’ll go to buy a new machine with confidence.
Oh yes - the PCs are so quiet I have to keep double checking they are actually on!”