NM-AM4-L9aL9i AMD AM4 Kit for NH-L9a and NH-L9i CPU coolers $6.9165 in stock
|More variations available|
Noctua NM-AM4-L9aL9i AMD AM4 Kit for NH-L9a and NH-L9i CPU coolers
Provide AMD AM4 compatibility to either the NH-L9a or NH-L9i CPU coolers from Noctua using the NM-AM4-L9aL9i kit.
- AM4 solution of NH-L9a/i CPU cooler owners
- Trusted SecuFirm2 quality
- Tailor-made for AM4
The NM-AM4-L9aL9i kit allows Noctua users to upgrade NH-L9a and NH-L9i coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). It is a dedicated solution for the NH-L9a and NH-L9i models and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation. Bringing the trusted SecuFirm2 quality to AMD’s AM4 platform, the NM-AM4-L9aL9i is an enthusiast-grade mounting kit that meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease of use.
The NM-AM4-L9aL9i kit is compatible with the NH-L9a & NH-L9i only (please choose the NM-AM4-UxS kit for the NH-U14S, NH-U12S and NH-U9 and the NM-AM4 kit for all other models). Owners of the NH-L9a and NH-L9i can obtain the NM-AM4-L9aL9i mounting-kit free of charge via this form. Proof of purchase (photo, scan or screenshot of the invoice) of both an NH-L9a/NH-L9i cooler and either a socket AM4 motherboard or socket AM4 CPU are required. Please note: This offer is run and fulfilled by Noctua, Quiet PC are not able to supply the free kit on Noctua’s behalf.
Please note: The NH-L9i has been designed for the Intel LGA115x platform. While it can be installed without any problems on most AM4 motherboards using the NM-AM4-L9aL9i kit, it is possible that it may not fit in some cases. Therefore, please be extra careful when installing the NH-L9i on AM4 and verify that the cooler doesn’t press against any other components. Please also see this FAQ for details.
Top AM4 Quiet CPU Coolers
Noctua NH-U14S Ultra-Quiet Slim CPU Cooler with NF-A15 fan
Noctua NH-U12S Ultra-Quiet Slim CPU Cooler with NF-F12 fan
Noctua NH-U9S Ultra-Quiet Slim CPU Cooler with NF-A9 fan
Noctua NH-D15 Dual Radiator Quiet CPU Cooler with two NH-A15 Fans
Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black CPU Cooler
Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black CPU Cooler
Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 Ultra-Quiet Slim CPU Cooler with NF-F12 fan
Noctua NH-L9A-AM4 Low Profile CPU Cooler
Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4 Dual Radiator Quiet CPU Cooler with two NH-A15 Fans
Noctua NH-U12A Premium 120mm CPU Cooler with two Quiet NF-A12x25 PWM Fans
Recently Viewed Products
“Excellent Service, Products and Support - Highly Recommended”
“I was looking to purchase a stable and reliable high end Business Computer, so it was vital that I chose a company I could trust for their advice, products and support.
I researched the main UK suppliers and brands, and some were competitive on pricing. However, after contacting these retailers and reading customer reviews on various websites (including TrustPilot) about them, they seemed to fall short on the “trust” issue when it came to their service, products and/or support.
The exception to this was Quiet PC, and some of the reasons for this are listed below:
- Over numerous phone calls, Andy spent a lot of time going through all of the Hardware and Software options to advise me on the best Computer System for my requirements. All phone calls were returned, questions answered, and emails responded to quickly (basically, they do what they say they will do).
- The website is excellent. You can go through every Hardware and Software option for the System you are interested in and configure exactly what you want for your budget. The System configuration can be saved for later, or purchased via the simple Checkout process. Order Confirmation and Despatch emails are sent thereafter.
- My system was ordered on the Tuesday afternoon, and built, tested, despatched and delivered by Friday (Using my chosen carrier UPS).
- The Computer System was packaged in the noFan computer case box, and all manuals - discs - cables were packaged in the motherboard box. Then, these two boxes were packaged with one very big box (with plenty of packing material), so they arrived in perfect condition. Everything I ordered was present and accurate (Hardware Components and Software).
- I have been using the Computer for a month now, and it works perfectly. The noFan case is totally silent, produces hardly any heat, and I would imagine uses far less power than an active fan based system. No free trial (junkware) software installed, and the system comes with a two year guarantee.
- I have received after an sales support email from Ellen to see if everything is ok, but I have not had to contact them with all being fine so far.
The TrustPilot reviews were very valuable to me in making my decision on who to purchase from, so hopefully my review will be helpful to others also.