|Ice Edge 400FS Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler |
DeepCool Ice Edge 400FS Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler
Presenting DeepCool's Ice Edge 400FS. A CPU cooler that combines both elegance and performance in compact size.
The Ice Edge 400FS is a tower cooler that is suitable for use with processors rated up to a maximum of 130w. As such the cooler is already highly capable straight out of the box and that's due in part to its four U-shaped sintered heatpipes which quickly conduct the heat away from the processor.
- Mirror polished copper base gives perfect contact with the CPU surface
- Four sintered powder heatpipes conduct heat from the processor quickly to protect it from overheating
- 92mm fan offers a perfect balance between airflow and noise
- TPE Fan Cover helps absorb operating vibration and reduce fan noise
- Intelligent side flow design further utilises system airflow to improve computer case ventilation
- Tool free installation
- Compatible with Intel LGA1366/1155/1156/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
The supplied 92mm fan has a standard 3-pin connector so the speed of the fan does not vary and remains constant at around 2000 RPM so if you prefer to have control over the speed of the fan we would recommend that you use a Zalman FANMATE 2 or similar fan controller, which will allow you to set your preferred cooling/noise balance.
Fan Anti-vibration TPE coating
The main body of the 92mm fan is made from normal plastic to maintain a strong structure however the outer surfaces are coated in a soft, elastic TPE material, which can help to absorb any vibrations from the fan.
The relatively small size of the Ice Edge 400FS makes this ideal for use in limited space enclosures.
Ice Edge 400FS Dimensions
|Compatibility||Intel LGA1366/1155/1156/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2|
|Installation Method||Intel and AMD - backplate, requires motherboard removal|
|Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)||100 x 126.5 x 86 mm|
|Fan Dimension||92 x 92 x 25 mm|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Started Voltage||7 VDC|
|Rated Current||0.11 ±10% A (MAX)|
|Power Input||1.32 W|
|Fan Speed||2000 RPM ±10%|
|Max Air Flow||36.16 CFM|
There are currently no reviews for this product.