AMD S754/939/940 Quiet CPU Coolers
AMD’s Athlon 64 was the first consumer CPU to feature 64-bit technology, even though at the time of release there wasn’t a 64-bit operating system available! It was a good job it was also backward compatible to 32-bit. The plastic frame around the socket has three lugs on opposites sides that are the same dimension and distance apart meaning if one cooler fits one socket, it will fit all of them.
As always, if you are still unsure which CPU cooler is right for you, please read our article “How do I choose a CPU cooler?" and remember to check the TDP of your CPU to aid identifying a suitable cooler.
The table below provides information about each cooler to help you quickly identify the most suitable product for your needs. Each column can be sorted, making it easy to determine a cooler of a certain height or a specific noise level. Please note, AIO water coolers are not shown on this table due to their unique characteristics.
- Low profile - ideal for media PCs
- Very quiet 4-pin PWM fan, from only 10.5dBA
- Intel and AMD compatible - all in one solution
- Three oval-shaped heatpipes for quick heat transfer
- Compatible with most Intel and AMD sockets
- Silent 92mm Fan with High Airflow
- GELID Intelligent PWM Control
- 89mm high Premium Aluminium Heatsink
- Operating noise level from only 10.0 dBA
- 5 Year Warranty
- Compatible with Intel LGA1155/1156/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/939/940/754