In contrast to many other brands of cooling fan, EBM Papst Group have continued to operate their design and manufacturing bases in Europe. Considered by many PC enthusiasts to be the "Rolls-Royce" of cooling fans, their famous designs aren't cheap, but they are certainly reliable, quiet and represent great value in the long term.
1 product found.
- Probably one of the best quality 80mm fans available in the market today
- Superb build quality and long-lasting bearings for 24x7 usage scenarios
- Features Sintec-Sleeve Bearings for a service life of 80,000 hours at 40C
- European designed and manufactured with 7-blade airflow optimised design
- Operates at a phenomenally quiet 12dBA noise level