|FanMax 8-Channel Fan Controller, Silver |
Nesteq FanMax 8-Channel Fan Controllers
Want to control up to eight fans from one fan controller? Then the FanMax from Nesteq is what you need.
Nesteq's FanMax fan controller is an ideal device to control and adjust the speed of your PC's cooling fans. The FanMax uses "Cooling Zones" that allow up to four fans to be turned on/off at the touch of a button. This gives quick and simple control over the airflow / noise balance.
The voltage going to each connected fan, depending on your settings and requirements, can be precisely adjusted from 6 to 12 volts. Whether you want high or low fan speed or somewhere in between, the FanMax can control each fan independently for greater flexibility.
FanMax comes with all necessary cables to connect up to 8 fans with either 3-pin (standard) or 4-pin (PWM) connectors. All you need is an unused 5¼" (optical drive) bay and then you are ready to go.
- Available with black or silver aluminium front bezel
- Controls up to eight fans simultaneously
- Easy setup with two separate "Cooling Zones"
- Blue LEDs indicate the on/off state of each "Cooling Zone"
- Each "Cooling Zone" can be turned on or off independently
- Precise 6 to 12 volt adjustment range for each connected fan
- Compatible with 3-pin (standard) or 4-pin (PWM) fans
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||78mm x 149mm x 43mm|
|Suitable for||Standard 5.25" slot|
|Material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Cable length||600 mm|
|Connector type||3-pin or PWM compatible|
|LEDs||2 blue LEDs for main switches (Cooling Zones), 8 LEDs for fan monitoring|
|Rated input voltage||DC 12 volt (4-pin standard Molex)|
|Rated output voltage / power||6 - 12 volts / 6W per channel, 48W total|