|ARCTIC RC RAM Cooler Heatsink |
Arctic Cooling ARCTIC RC RAM Cooler Heatsink
High clock speeds and raised voltage lead to increased temperatures even on RAM modules. This lowers the overclocking potential as well as reduces the life of the modules. The ARCTIC RC RAM cooler is a revolutionary thermodynamic designed cooler that lowers the temperature of your RAM and therefore increases overclocking potential.
- Unmatched cooling performance
- 26°C cooler than stocked RAM cooler
- Increases overclocking potential
- High thermal efficiency
- Optimised for natural convection
- Pre-applied adhesive thermal tape
- Applicable to single and double sided modules
- Light weight; transport safe
- Easy installation
- Each pack contains 4 heatsinks, enough for two memory modules
Unmatched Cooling Performance
The aluminium-made Arctic RC is an excellent cooling solution for DDR2 and DDR3 SDRAM modules. Its pre-applied thermal tape improves heat transfer from the memory module. The radical long-fin design notably increases the surface area for heat dissipation and optimises natural convection. With such efficient thermal dissipation, the Arctic RC manages to reduce memory module by around 26°C!
Tested with two modules, Freezer 7 Pro installed in a Silentium T ECO 80 chassis. Temperature measured at second module.
Arctic RC is an excellent RAM cooling product for enthusiast users it is compatible with both DDR2 and DDR 3 SDRAM modules and single/double sided modules.
|Dimensions||126.3 L x 1.5 W x 65 H (mm)|